Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween and Alumni game!



This post is a little past due....
Nolan and I went to Montgomery on Halloween weekend. We got to see lots of friends from college and had a GREAT time. On the way down we stopped to see Mandi, and then stayed the night with Steve and Kayla. Nolan was glad to have his guitar buddy back for a night! Saturday morning I went to the alumni volleyball game. Of course I couldn't play, but I got to serve for Brittney and I didn't miss any! :) It was SO good to see all the vball girls!!!



After the volleyball game and lunch with all the girls Nolan and I went to the Faulkner homecoming football game. It was fun and they won!!! :) Yay for them! We got to see lots more old friends at the game and it was so fun! It made me miss college so much! The real world is not fun! :(

After we left the football game, we went straight to Rick and Brooke's NEW house for the Halloween PARTAY! I was bad and didn't take very many pics. I did take one of me, Brooke, and Kelly. They were both superheros. Nolan and I went as rednecks. His mullet fit him well! :)


Some other fun news is that I ordered the crib and changing table! I'm so glad that is out of the way. I finally found a set I liked at JCPenny, and it should be shipped here sometime towards the end of next week. I can't wait! Hope Nolan is excited about spending a few hours putting it all together! :) I'm glad I finally have some time to start getting things together. We are having a garage sale at my parents' house Sat morning, so hopefully will get rid of tons of stuff to make room for everything the baby needs. Nolan's wonderful mom volunteered to come help with it. I am SO thankful for that! I could never do it by myself! The next step is to get the room painted. We are painting it light green. As soon as we get it painted, and the furniture put together I will post some pics. I haven't taken a belly pic in a while. I will take one this weekend for my 26 week picture. I can't believe I'm about to officially be in the 3rd trimester! YAY!!!! :)

5 comments:

The Law Family said...

Great pictures!
I can't wait to see your crib and changing table set up. I bet they are going to look great.
Talk to you soon.
paige and the babies

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

How fun. I love the shot of you and the team with the volleyballs up their shirts. That's seriously just what you look like! :-)

The Farm said...

So exciting! Third trimester here you come!

Kiera said...

SO fun and you look oh so cute!! I'm getting so super excited about next weekend!!! I cannot wait, please come to AU asap!!! I need to see you!

Kelly Key said...

fun post! hope your garage sale went well today can't wait to hear how much $$ you made!!! :-)