Thursday, November 27, 2008

Paige and ALL the babies visit!

Ok....this was a few weekends ago, so I'm a little late. Paige and all the kids were able to come down for a weekend, which was LOTS of fun because I was having withdrawals from all the babies! Hunter and Shelby are getting SO big! I can't believe it. Shelby turns 4 in December, so she's a real big girl. She's actually into Hannah Montana!




Nolan of course loved his "Shelby-time." He thinks she is the greatest thing in the world! Hopefully she may move down to number 2 after February! ;)






Mom got Hunter and Shelby a Junior Monopoly game which they LOVED. They were able to play with Gaggy and Poppa and Hunter won! They also played Twister which was the CUTEST thing ever but my camera was acting up, so no pics of that! :(



Reese is also growing like a weed! She is sitting up so good and is very close to crawling! She still has those precious blue eyes and keeps the WIDE OPEN all the time! (except during bottle time!)





I also had my garage sale that weekend and got rid of TONS of stuff and made a lot more money than I expected! Nolan's mom came down Friday night and helped get everything set up and priced. I could NEVER have done it without her! She was such a HUGE help. Thank you so much!!! :) I'm so excited that we have money to spend on things we need. On the to do list next is to paint the room and then put together the crib and changing table! So much left to do!!!


I also got to see Kimberly this same weekend at her baby shower. Its so fun to have another friend who has a baby that will be close to mine! Of course, her baby will definitely be longer than mine! Haleigh also found out recently she is pregnant, so we took a pregnancy pic. So many babies! So exciting!
Now onto the next post of last weekend...

3 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

What fun! You look so good too. Seriously, by the time I'm 4 months prego, my face swells up like a pumpkin. You look exactly the same, and you're 6+ months! You go girl!

The Law Family said...

I love all of the pictures of my kids! I guess it is about time that I post again too, huh? I think it has been a month now. Come down with mom and dad this weekend (if they are still coming!)

love ya-
paige and the babies

Kiera said...

Love all the pics! Can you believe how big they are getting? It's crazy and to think ours will be that way oh so soon! :( Love and miss yoU! So glad we got to spend the weekend together!