Sunday, September 21, 2008

3 more days!

Well...here is my 18 week belly pic. I feel like I'm getting bigger every week, but I know that I have a long way to go! We have our appointment on Wednesday at 3: 00 to get the ultrasound, so hopefully little peanut will cooperate and turn the right direction so we can see if its a boy or girl! We are SO EXCITED to find out either way! After that we can start really planning! :)

We had a great weekend this weekend. I was off from volleyball so Friday after I got out of practice, Nolan and I headed to the lake! Mom and Dad went to Paige's for the weekend, so it was just us. Nolan had a blast fishing about 95% of the time we were there, and I had a great time just relaxing. I slept in Saturday, went for an hour and a half long kayak ride, laid out in the sun (really the shade since it was overcast) and cooked and watched TV. I LOVE to relax since I don't get much of that these days during volleyball season. Then Saturday night, we went over to our friend's house from church, Ethan and Keri Southern, and watched the Auburn game on the big screen with a group of our friends. Despite the loss, it was still fun! :)

The sad note came on Sunday when I attended the funeral of one of my mom's really good friends' husband, who died suddenly on Thursday of a heart attack. He was a really great man who deeply loved his family. Please pray for Denni Stewart and her four children he left behind.

I will post again after Wednesday to reveal if our little one is a boy or girl. Please pray that everything else they check for at this appointment goes well. Thanks!

3 comments:

The Law Family said...

You are definitley showing now. There is no question about it. I sent a couple of more maternity tops home with mom. One is a cute pink one, but you may need an underlay! The other two are tank tops that I would work out in. They are like the black one I gave you last time we were at the lake (wansn't it black???)
I know I am going to be the first one that you call on Wed afternoon since Mom is going to be there anyway!
Remember, Shelby-girl says it's a boy last time you checked! We'll see.

love ya-paige

Anonymous said...

"Where there's a WILLiams, theres a way"?

Nerd.

Anonymous said...

I know you are so excited!!! You look cute! Martha todd