Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day!!!

Well....I had my 14 1/2 week appointment this past week and we were able to hear the heartbeat! Mom and Nolan were both there, so I had my little fan club inside the tiny room. The nurse had an old-timey heartbeat thingy that didn't tell her the beats per minute, so I don't know how fast it was going this time. But it was so cool to hear it!!! :) I go back to the doctor on September 24th for my next ultrasound and get to find out if its a little boy or girl! We are SO excited that its only a few more weeks away! Ok, so here is my picture of my stomach WITH a shirt on. I don't think I'm ready to take the pics without the shirt. I still look fat, not pregnant, but oh well. That's just a stage you have to go through! :)



So this weekend was pretty jam-packed. I left school at 12:00 with the volleyball team on Friday and we went to a tournament in Huntsville. They played until about 10:00 Friday night and we were up at 7:00 the next morning and played until about 6:30. So that was about all the vball I could take for one weekend. The girls did pretty good. They went 2-5, but played some super tough teams. We got back to Bham at 9:00 Sat night and I headed straight to the lake, and got there a little after 10:00 so I was POOPED!!! Nolan's family, my sister, her husband Bobby and Baby Reese, and of course my parents, were all there. My brother and his wife actually came for a little while too so we had lots of fun family time! I can't believe how much bigger Reese has gotten. Nolan and his Dad spent most of their time fishing of course and Nolan caught a HUGE bass Saturday (I think it was a little over 6 pounds, which is really big for a bass in a lake) but of course I don't have pics of that because I was stuck in a volleyball gym at the time. Reese also had her first experience on a paddle boat. We did lots of laying around, kayaking, eating, etc. My dad should have a lot of those pics posted on his blog (yes...he actually has a blog! pretty impressive, huh!) Here are lots of the pics I took. Enjoy!










Videos of Baby Reesey!!!




2 comments:

The Law Family said...

I LOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE the videos! No fair, you always have the best videos of MY kids! I guess I will have to get a bigger memory card and get the best video of yours!!
Your stomach looks pregnant...not fat. I know how you feel, though. The dress on Sunday showed it the most. I am glad to have taken your first pregnancy picture.
Reesey loved seeing her Aunt So and Uncle Nolan and having all of the attention on herself. You took great pictures. Thanks for updating your blog...finally.

love ya
paige and Tease

Kiera said...

Yes, great blog!! I loved seeing your LITTLE belly!!! You're retarded. You don't look fat at all! I can't wait to find out what you're having!!! I'm so stinkin excited! Sorry I didn't call this weekend. But we seriously need to chit chat time!! Reese is getting so big and oh so cute. Those precious eyes! :) So glad yall had fun at the lake! Wish we could have been there! Love and miss you! And boy is Nolan a spitting image of his dad!!