Saturday, September 27, 2008

Its a BOY!!!!







We found out this past Wednesday that we are having a baby boy! We are SO SUPER EXCITED!!! Nolan couldn't wipe the grin off his face the whole rest of the day. The doctor said everything was measuring good, so our little one is healthy so far...thank you for the prayers! Keep them coming! :) We haven't decided on any names yet...it's such a big decision! Here are some ultrasound pictures. I had to include the boy proof...sorry! I just thought it was too cute! There's also one of his leg and foot, and other profile pics that are cute.



This weekend was very busy. I had a volleyball tournament until about 9:00 Friday night, so Nolan headed to the lake to spend time with my family, actually I think he spent most of his time with the fish! I woke up early Saturday and headed back to the volleyball tournament and got back around 6:00. So now I am just procrastinating grading TONS of projects and test papers...boo! Nolan got back from the lake late Saturday night, so he had a great weekend! Sunday, the plans are to go to church, then come home and grade, grade, grade! I know that sounds SO exciting! But that's the life of a teacher/volleyball coach.


I'm looking forward to next weekend off of volleyball. Me and Nolan are going to a Brad Paisley concert Friday night, and then our Fall church picnic on Saturday! That should be fun! Hopefully I'll be good and take some pictures!


Here is my 19 week belly pic. I am growing! :) I took this on a full belly, so it may be a little bigger because of that!







4 comments:

The Law Family said...

Definitely a Boy! We are excited for you guys. It will be good to have a little baby boy around again. Hunter will be happy to have him to play with one day. Or rather...Hunter may be babysitting him! Cute pictures. I know yall are so happy.
paige

Kiera said...

You're adorable!!! I can't wait to see you precious pregnant lady!! I really can't believe how much "baby boy" and Tyler's profiles look so much alike. Go back and look at his ultrasound pics, it's crazy! We are so excited you are having a boy!!! I can't believe how close they will be. Tyler said he's so stinkin excited too!!! :) We love you all and miss you! Hope you have a great week! Enjoy the concert for me too, K? Love you!

bendboyd said...

Congrats on the boy! You should go with a good Biblical name....hmm like Benjamin. We'll be in B'ham, staying with Rick and Brook on the 14th. I think dinner is planned for somewhere. Hopefully, you guys can come.

bendboyd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.